Details: Commensurate with experience.
1340 Boylston Street
The Evidence-Informed Interventions Coordinating Center for Technical Assistance is an initiative housed within the Division of Education and Training at The Fenway Institute (TFI). It is funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) through a four-year National Cooperative Agreement to identify and provide support for the implementation of evidence-informed interventions to reduce HIV-related health disparities and improve health outcomes, including increasing retention in care, improving treatment adherence, and improving viral suppression for people living with HIV/AIDS. The evidence-informed interventions are in four focus areas: 1) improving HIV health outcomes for transgender women; 2) improving HIV health outcomes for black men who have sex with men (MSM); 3) integrating behavioral health with primary medical care for people living with HIV/AIDS; and 4) identifying and addressing trauma among people living with HIV/AIDS.
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the Program Assistant will provide administrative and program-related support to the Evidence-Informed Interventions Coordinating Center for Technical Assistance.
1. Provide support to the Evidence-Informed Interventions Coordinating Center for Technical Assistance
2. Coordinate logistical aspects of other partnerships and contracts
3. Assist in the development and dissemination of programs, technical assistance, and materials
4. Meet Agency Participatory Expectation
5. Maintain own professional growth
6. Perform other related duties as required
LGBTQ-identified persons, persons of color and historically underrepresented peoples are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two years related experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer skills (Outlook, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to create and follow office and administrative systems
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interest in and basic knowledge of LGBT health and HIV/AIDS
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize assigned duties
- Ability to work independently and in small groups
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals
- Desirable but not required: Experience with WebEx, WordPress, social media
- LGBTQ-identified persons, and persons of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to meet the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Sit at a computer station for extended periods of time
- Ability to type on a keyboard for extended periods of time
Fenway Health offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package; including comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans, and a retirement plan with employer match. We also provide an 11 paid holidays, paid vacation and more.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please use the provided link or visit the Fenway Health Employment page: http://fenwayhealth.org/employment