- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent education in US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Experience and Core Competencies:
- Five years progressively responsible work experience as an accountant.
- Ability to analyze financial transactions.
- Significant general ledger journal entry production/account reconciliation experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to work independently, to work under pressure, prioritize work and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to work accurately and to leave accurate audit trails.
- Ability to identify system, process and policy issues and make recommendations for and implement solution(s).
- Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with not-for-profit accounting.
- Experience with Oracle
- CPA or MBA
- Basic French and/or Spanish language skills