990 Pelham Parkway South
The Benefits/Payroll Coordinator is responsible for the administrative support of the daily human resource operations. This position provides administrative support to the HR function as needed (i.e. - correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, payroll, time and attendance, benefits). This position also assists with membership and activity registrations during crucial times throughout the year.
· Process semi-monthly payroll
· Manage open enrollment periods and enroll employees into various benefit plans including health insurance, 403B plan, flexible spending and TransitChek
· Track employees time and attendance
· Respond to staff inquiries around payroll and benefits
· Submit pension plan data upload on a monthly basis
· Coordinate with program directors the onboarding of new hires
· Maintain confidential personnel files
· Perform regular personnel file maintenance
· Respond to reference checks and verification of employment status
· Assist with program registration as needed
· Assist Chief Operating Officer and Director of Finance on special assignments
Position Type/Work Hours
This is a full time position. Work days and hours are Tuesday – Friday, 9am - 6pm and Saturdays 8am-5pm.
Required Education and Experience
· Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
· HR experience
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.