Sheltering Arms is seeking a Family Team Conference Facilitator (FTC Facilitator) will oversee the implementation of the FTC conferences to discuss the service needs of the family, the visiting plan for the family and teen, the discharge plan, and other critical issues. FTCs will be scheduled to coincide with the completion of the FASP.
Specific duties will include:
- Ensure that safety and risk concerns are fully identified and addressed in each conference.
- Manage continued implementation and evaluation of the Family Team Conferencing program.
- Collaborate with all facility staff
- Ensure that conferences and service plans are consistent with the Missouri Model
- Establish and maintain, in conjunction with Quality Assurance, protocols for the Family Team Conferences.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of Family Team Conferences in Connections
- While adhering to strict time lines, exhibit the values of inclusion, partnership, honesty, respect, and family strengths during conferences.
- Prepare data and compliance reports as requested
- Attend conferences in the community as requested
- Participate in NSP meetings at the facility and the program level
- New York State Licensed Master of Social Work Degree or licensed within 1 year of hire.
- Successful completion of ACS Family Team Conference Facilitator training.
- Strong knowledge of ACS mandates
- Prior experience working with foster boarding home or residential teens a plus
- 2+ years experience with Foster Care or Preventive case management
- Advanced knowledge of Connections required
- Strong writing skills, including competency with progress note completion
- Applied experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with Family Court
- Must be able to pass required Safe Crisis Management (SCM) in 90-days and recertify annually.
It is the policy of Sheltering arms that the Agency wholly complies with the equal treatment of all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful discrimination as to an individual’s perceived or actual race, creed, color, national origin, alienate, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, or veteran status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, layoff and termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply please click on the link