The Foundation Resource Coordinator’s key responsibilities, as follows, are non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required and assigned.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Liaise closely with the Project Director and EFTC Management Team, on a regular basis, to develop and support Foundation initiatives that promote EFTC, the School of Hope and its work in Guatemala and the local community.
- Work in conjunction with the Project Director and EFTC Management Team to develop effective strategies for current and future projects and programmes in each area and provide ongoing support and guidance to ensure that teams work aligned to strategies and are focused on clear goals.
- Produce and submit on time any official forms or reports that EFTC is required to submit to local or national authorities on a monthly, trimester or annual basis. These may be finance, legal or HR related.
- Deliver team building workshops for all employees, identify individual staff training needs and arrange training sessions.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; creating contracts, maintaining records; ensuring that EFTC is up to date with any legal documentations for authorities.
- Develop EFTC wide policies in accordance with local, national and international regulations and best practices for NGOs.
- Assist with the creation, modification and/or enhancement of key Foundation policies and procedures for overall efficient and effective operation of all EFTC programmes.
- Enforce safeguarding and other key policies and be responsible for quality control and compliance.
- Conduct research to source potential funding or promotional opportunities for Education for the Children in Guatemala, both nationally and internationally.
- Seek grant opportunities for EFTC and carry out the process to submit applications, including research, budgets and developing strategies for monitoring and evaluation.
- Establish and develop partnerships with external organizations that can provide support, guidance and enhance EFTC’s programmes in Guatemala.
- Liaise with national and international agencies, organizations and companies with the objective of developing partnerships, funding opportunities and/or gaining donations that reduce EFTC core costs.
- Promote the EFTC mission, vision and core value at all times!
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in both Spanish and English
Minimum Education Required