Details: Competitive and commensurate with experience
150 S. Warner Road
King of Prussia
NephCure Kidney International® is the only organization committed exclusively to support research seeking cures for potentially debilitating kidney disease Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) and the diseases that cause Nephrotic Syndrome, improve treatment, and provide patient support. NephCure was founded, and continues to operate, on a model of patient-centered empowerment that includes compassion, warmth and collaboration.
NephCure Kidney International seeks a Marketing Coordinator to provide administrative support for clinical trial education and awareness programs. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills responsible for coordinating activities across multiple clinical trial campaigns.
The Marketing Coordinator will work in close partnership with NephCure’s marketing team to plan and schedule promotional activities leveraging several distribution channels. This person will spend their time:
· Monitoring client contracts to ensure all deliverables and timelines are being met.
· Providing trial-specific content to enhance messaging and effectively reach target audience.
· Delivering ongoing communication updates and impact reports with respective partners.
This role requires the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and with diverse constituencies, including pharmaceutical and biotech groups, patients, physicians and other healthcare providers, as well as NephCure staff and volunteers. The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter with a creative eye, excellent time management skills, and attention to detail. The right candidate will be energized by the challenge of engaging patients in clinical trial opportunities and using data to demonstrate NephCure’s contribution to trial success.
· Coordinate trial-awareness activities including but not limited to, scheduling social media posts, running reports, sending large scale email blasts, and distributing impact reports
- Monitor project timelines and monthly and weekly marketing goals and themes.
- Maintain trial-specific content on NephCure’s website ensuring site lists and contact information are current
· Liaise with NephCure staff to help spread awareness around trial opportunities, distribution of materials and promotion of trial-specific programming.
- Support special events and perform other tasks as assigned.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years relevant experience; pharma, patient advocacy or healthcare setting a plus.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a leader and as part of a team, and willingness to work a flexible schedule with minimum supervision is also required.
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate occasional evening calls or weekend meetings.
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
NephCure offers an excellent benefit package including health, vision, dental, life, 401k and other perks.
Minimum Education Required