130 Austine Drive
High 5 is seeking a passionate and dedicated educator who can be part of a team developing and implementing High 5’s signature program, the Edge of Leadership (EOL). This is a full-time position working primarily at our district-wide demonstration site in Keene, NH. The skills and abilities we seek for this position are essential and are a foundation to what EOL teachers strive to successfully nurture and develop in our EOL students and teachers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assume a role in the implementation of a district-wide EOL program for students in Grades 5-12.
- Document, track, and manage the progress of multiple classrooms of students at all grade levels. Manage and coordinate regular communication with classroom teachers, school administration, and the EOL Director.
- Contribute to the development of EOL’s Elementary, Middle School, and High School Models.
Skills & Abilities
- Creative, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Teaching, facilitation, and processing skills built on experience and study.
- The ability to creatively connect adventure based activities to EOL’s thematic curriculum, making key learning points clear and easily understandable for students.
- Observation skills, including the ability to articulate observations and ask appropriate and relevant questions
- The ability to adapt quickly to a dynamic learning environment and make quick decisions, including improvising.
- The ability to nurture a positive environment in which students and staff are free to speak their minds, feel respected, and learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related field.
- Willingness to live within a commutable distance to High 5.
Salary and Benefits: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and a generous benefits package.
High 5 Adventure Learning is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity workplace and Affirmative Action employer. All employment decisions at High 5 are based on the organizations needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, physical, or mental or sensory disability, past or present military service, parental status, or other basis covered by appropriate law.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “EOL Teacher” as the subject line. No phone calls, please.