1100 New Jersey Avenue Southeast
District of Columbia
The eCRM Data Specialist acts as a data administrator for African Wildlife Foundation’s eCRM, Salesforce. S/he is also responsible for the integrity of the data sync between Raiser’s Edge and Salesforce. S/he will ensure all fields reflect accurate information and will build new fields, workflows, and rules when appropriate.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify areas for improvement and applying changes to data flows within Salesforce (workflows, process builders, apex triggers, inbound/outbound change sets between sandbox and production environments, etc.).
- Create and maintain custom fields in Salesforce to ensure data is clean for use and reflects accurate donor information.
- Ensure all Salesforce code tables, as a fundamental part of the database, are clean for use and reflect the most up to date information from RE, when applicable.
- Create and maintain automated data syncs between Salesforce and Raiser's Edge, updating mapping of syncs when necessary, and performing manual syncs when automated processes fail.
- Manage duplicate records in Salesforce to ensure a comprehensive 360 degree constituent view.
- Create and update all AWF eCRM Database Policies and Procedures.
Philanthropy and Marketing Support
- Support the Development and Marketing Teams with any ad-hoc metrics requested.
- Circulate marketing schedule and creative briefs to fundraisers and liaise between Development and Marketing teams for cross-departmental collaboration as it pertains to segment inclusion in online marketing efforts.
- Work with Sanky to brainstorm and implement methods to segment and suppress the correct AWF audience, ensuring the right population is targeted for marketing campaigns; complete all online data orders requested.
- Work with Jackson River to implement changes to merchant account and payment gateway services, and troubleshoot issues with data flows between Springboard and Salesforce.
- Import donors from online partners, list purchases and information appends and ensure accurate coding is reflected for tracking purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree with at 3 least years of experience in Salesforce.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Blackbaud Products: Raiser's Edge, NXT preferred.
- Works well in a team as well as independently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Efficient multi-tasker.
- Creative problem solving skills.
Minimum Education Required