Details: Starting salary for this position is $30,000
899 Logan Street
OMNI Institute seeks outstanding candidates for an Operations Coordinator that plays a critical role providing internal administrative and project support across the operations, business development, and leadership teams.
Operations Coordinator plays an important and diverse role in supporting all aspects of OMNI’s internal operations. This position supports the Executive Management Team (EMT) in the development of marketing and proposal materials; supports EMT scheduling and administration; coordinates the logistics for all company-wide meetings; manages the provisioning of office supplies, deliveries & shipping; and, leads other internal projects as needed. Operations Coordinator is often the organization’s first point of contact with clients and vendors and covers the main phone and reception area, greeting guests who enter the office. position may also provide ad-hoc support of OMNI’s consulting teams.
The hours for this non-exempt position are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Minimum of work towards a BA/BS and/or management classes is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years reception, administrative, and/or customer service experience.
- Competency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and the internet.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills and task management; efficiency in time management; and a passion for teamwork with strong communication skills, especially with leadership teams.
- A commitment to OMNI’s core values of Excellence, Inquiry, Agility, and Connection
- An interest in working at a high-impact non-profit consultancy and commitment to working with and supporting diverse communities
About OMNI Institute
Colorado-based OMNI Institute is a nonprofit social science consultancy that provides integrated research and evaluation, capacity building, and data utilization services to accelerate positive social change. OMNI works across three primary domains: Public and Behavioral Health, Human Development, and Justice; and has honed a service delivery model focused on rigorous research and application of best practices, authentic engagement with our clients and their stakeholders, and the cross-systems expertise and insights needed to address complex social issues. We operate by our four core values: Excellence in our work, Agility in our approach, Inquiry to uncover the best possible solutions to challenges, and a true Connection to our clients and the communities they serve.
Visit us at www.omni.org
OMNI offers a comprehensive benefits package and has a progressive and inclusive working environment. OMNI is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse work environment and strongly encourages individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Minimum Education Required