Join a healthcare team that is improving people’s lives today! The Center for Well-Being is a local, high-impact, non-profit agency committed to combatting chronic disease. We help individuals and families live healthier lives through nutrition, health education and systems change.
The Center is seeking a new Executive Director to build on the success of our agency. Leading a dedicated team of staff and volunteers, you will be responsible for all dimensions of organizational growth and strategy including the development of programs, capacity, community relations, funding, and the people who make it all possible. With support from the Board of Directors, you will:
· Provide strategic and organizational leadership to forward the mission and community impact of the Center for Well-Being
· Develop, design and implement new evidence-based programs and services
· Oversee the creation of the annual budget ($2M), monitor monthly financials, cash flow projections, accounts receivables, billed visit trends, and weekly reimbursement
· Manage and lead people, including all aspects of human resources management such as training and development, employee engagement, staffing, compliance, and payroll
· Lead fund development efforts, working with key donors and stakeholders
· Ensure smooth Center operations such as billing, enrollment, program management
· Promote the Center to the community, through visible participation in events, committees, and coalitions as well as branding and digital marketing
· Partner with the Board to ensure strong, effective governance and oversight
1. Proven track record of leadership with a minimum of five years of healthcare non- profit management experience
2. Experience with the design and implementation of a community based program
3. Master’s in Public Health, Health Education, Healthcare Administration or closely related field preferred
4. Professional background in community health and/or clinical health education
5. Culturally competent leader comfortable working with diverse stakeholders
TO APPLY: Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.
Standard corporate benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please include salary requirements with your cover letter.