Manager of the Office of the President and Board Affairs
- Job posted by Affiliates Risk Management Services, Inc.
215 Lexington Avenue
Affiliates Risk Management Services, Inc. (ARMS) administers a comprehensive, stable, and affordable insurance program, and provides educational and risk and quality management services to assist over 700 reproductive health center clients to enhance patient safety, improve health outcomes, and minimize the risk of loss.
The Manager of the Office of the President and Board Affairs coordinates all logistical and administrative aspects for the Board of Directors of ARMS and provides high-level administrative support and coordination to the Office of the President, consisting of the President and CEO, COO and General Counsel of ARMS.
The Manager of the Office of the President and Board Affairs is a full-time position. The salary range is between $70,000 and $75,000 commensurate with experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a range of high-level administrative support services to the CEO, COO, and General Counsel including word processing, faxing, copying, and logistical arrangements for meetings as requested
- Assists President and CEO in the planning and preparation for external meetings with, and presentations to, various stakeholders including background research, preparation of PowerPoint presentations, organizing meeting handouts, and arranging travel and hotel logistics
- Under the direction of the COO, assists with periodic progress updates on the Strategic Plan and organizes new strategic planning sessions and retreats as needed
- Under the direction of the General Counsel, organizes and maintains complete and accurate electronic and hard copies of corporate records and meeting minutes for ARMS and affiliated companies
- Plans and executes the logistics of all Board of Directors meetings and related activities throughout the year
- Oversees travel arrangements, packaging materials and mailings, contracting with meeting and dining facilities, and other administrative paperwork for board meetings
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· A minimum of two to five years of experience providing high-level administrative support to executive staff
· Tech-savvy with high proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, including calendar management within Outlook
· Excellent customer service, professionalism, and interpersonal skills while interacting with internal and external stakeholders
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading ability
· Ability to maintain workflow while overseeing multiple projects
· Ability to take initiative, work pro-actively, and self-direct projects while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with tact and discretion
· Collaborative, engaged approach to teamwork
Comprehensive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your interest to email@example.com.
Affiliates Risk Management Services Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining an inclusive, non-discriminatory work environment. Affiliates Risk Management Services Inc. does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Affiliates Risk Management Services Inc. is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.