Job Summary Reporting to the Director of Service Improvement, the Program Compliance Specialist is responsible for planning, developing, coordinating, and evaluating quality improvement initiatives. Specifically, the Program Compliance Specialist develops, implements, and maintains systems to ensure effective and high-quality care while working with subrecipient agencies in response to quality improvement needs.
1. A Bachelor's degree in a related field of study.
2. Experience working in a family planning/reproductive healthcare setting.
3. Knowledge of Health Information Exchange (HIE) practices and experience working with Electronic Health Records (EHR).
4. Minimum of three years of experience performing quality improvement duties in a healthcare setting.
5. Familiarity with quality measures for family planning and reproductive healthcare.
6. Strong project management skills resulting in measurable successes.
7. Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating with a multidisciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team.
8. Proficient in using technology as a tool to develop and implement evaluation systems.
9. Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work under minimal supervision.
10. Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Participate in planning and execution of Title X Family Planning project and program performance.
2. Participate in monitoring reviews, including on-site program performance visits and desk reviews.
3. Ensure program performance reviews are completed according to procedures and within timelines.
4. In coordination with the Senior Data Quality Manager, review and analyze data to ensure and enhance accuracy of data extracted from Electronic Medical Records and submitted to the WHFPT centralized data system.
5. Review executed referral agreements between sub-recipients and referral agencies for the provision of health services, comprehensive primary care services, and other health and social services including HIV care and treatment services.
6. Prepare compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information.
7. Collaborate with management to ensure organizational compliance initiatives are implemented.
8. Partner with senior executives to help identify, manage, and mitigate compliance risks.
9. Identify sub-recipient deficiencies and assist in the implementation of corrective actions.
10. Oversee and track performance metrics, including key performance indicators and compliance risks.
11. Oversee the administration of regulatory audits and inquiries.
12. Maintain confidentiality of all sub-recipient and client information.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Job Summary Reporting to the Director of Service Improvement, the Program Compliance Specialist is responsible for planning, developing, coordinating, and evaluating quality improvement initiatives. Specifically, the Program…
Medical, dental, vision, worker’s compensation, short-term and long-term disability insurance; vacation, sick leave, and holiday pay; and eligibility to participate in retirement plan. Potential for partial remote work and flextime schedules.
Medical, dental, vision, worker’s compensation, short-term and long-term disability insurance; vacation, sick leave, and holiday pay; and eligibility to participate in retirement…