World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world's leading conservation organization, seeks a Fundraising Operations Business Analyst at our Washington, DC office. The Analyst is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the CRM database and implementing automated data processing solutions for WWF. The position is charged with creating and maintaining business process documents to be used for both change management and end user training. He/she will work closely with the team to address gaps, optimize performance and develop efficient processes ensuring that revenue processing goals and requirements are met and that institutional and external policies and procedures are followed.
- Oversees and ensures the accuracy of all financial information entered into the CRM database. Manages all automated Fundraising Operations data processing including BBCRM GBI and other financial and biographic data imports.
- Creates, tests, and implements new data processing solutions, including imports, configurations and integrations.
- Elicits and analyzes data processing requirements from fundraising staff. Transforms requirements into new and updated existing business processes, ensuring alignment with existing CRM configuration.
- Researches, analyzes and documents existing business processes. Identifies improvements and opportunities for efficiency where possible.
- Works with Marketing, Development, Accounting and Finance staff to ensure consistency of fundraising goals and progress against goals across all systems.
- Develops and maintains business process and training documents. Communicates changes and provides training to impacted users.
- Communicates frequently, effectively and professionally with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a business administration or IT related field desired. 4 years of relevant work experience may be substituted.
- 4-6 years of database and high-volume data processing experience is required
- Experience with BBCRM and Luminate Online is strongly desired.
- SQL, Python and/or SAS coding skills strongly desired.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex business processes and transition to documentation for various audiences
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #XXXXX
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Minimum Education Required