Details: Not Listed
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - the world's leader in the search for a cure for cystic fibrosis, and one of the most innovative and successful organizations of its kind - is seeking an Email Communications Manager.
We are a nonprofit, donor-supported organization that has raised and invested hundreds of millions of dollars to help develop cystic fibrosis therapies that have changed the lives of people with this disease. Nearly every CF medicine available today was made possible because of Foundation support.
The email manager reports to the senior manager of engagement communications and helps coordinate the Foundation’s national email communication program. The email manager develops email campaigns to support key patient education initiatives, promote greater involvement with the organization, and drive action for advocacy and fundraising campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating all aspects of the Foundation’s national e-marketing program, including:
- planning email campaigns
- developing email content
- writing and editing copy
- managing design and production, and disseminating emails
- Collaborating with the digital communications team and key Foundation stakeholders including research, medical, public policy, community partnerships and fundraising program directors, to coordinate a range of online marketing and communications initiatives.
- Tracking and compiling performance analytics and developing reports for program directors and senior leadership.
- Managing all aspects of the Foundation’s relationship with the email marketing vendor, including but not limited to contacts renewals, platform updates, and day-to-day maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, PR/communications, marketing, journalism or a related field.
- Excellent writing and editing skills; experience with EMMA or similar email software, Blackbaud fundraising platform, advocacy software such as Phone2Action, and HTML and design skills preferred.
- High level of professionalism and strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Minimum Education Required