Program Development Analyst
*There are two positions available.
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve approximately 350,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here or check out this video
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Providing project management coordination and support for low to medium complexity programs, projects, and initiatives through all aspects of the project lifecycle. You will conduct research and analysis related to relevant business and health care programs to support strategic business development opportunities and prepares related written materials.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Business Development team is a small, but mighty and growing team. We are comprised of the Medi-Cal Capacity Grant Program and Program Development teams. As the Business Development team, we further the Alliance’s mission by increasing member access to quality health through strategic planning, program development and responsive Medi-Cal capacity investments. We work in a supportive and friendly environment that encourages professional growth and success. As a team, we are fun and collaborative, upholding a professional demeanor as we work closely with internal and external stakeholders. We love the work that we do for the Alliance and the communities we serve!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
• Have experience in project management in the health care industry
• Be an effective communicator and possess the skills to manage project timelines
• Be flexible and confident in engaging various stakeholders
• Be excited about conducting research and analysis to develop new programs and initiatives for the health plan
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
• Knowledge of:
- Research, analysis and reporting methods
- The principles and practices of project management
- General administrative procedures and standard business office practices
- Windows based PC systems and Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
• Ability to:
- Develop and organize project work plans and maintain accurate records
- Conduct research, gather and interpret information and data, identify issues of concern, and make logical recommendations for action
- Synthesize and interpret a wide range of information
- Ensure high administrative and customer service quality
- Foster teamwork and interact diplomatically with a wide variety of people
• Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Public Health, or a related field and
- A minimum of three years of program administration experience which included some project management responsibilities or an equivalent combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Ample Paid Time Off
• 11 Paid Holidays per year
• 401(a) Retirement Plan
• 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
• Robust Health and Wellness Program
• Fresh Fruit Delivery
• EV Charging Stations
• And many more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For a complete position description and to apply online, please visit our careers website at http://www.ccah-alliance.org/careers.html