Position Summary: The Georgia Chapter is looking for a highly enthusiastic, results driven, positive and charismatic leader to oversee the Georgia Chapter Team Challenge campaign's. This individual will build strong relationships in the community and promote giving through the acquisition and management of our "endurance" teams and corporate partnerships. We are looking for a highly focused, skillful communicator who will drive growth and continually work to exceed campaign goals.
Help us build corporate partnerships, recruit volunteers, inspire the Crohn’s & colitis community, and champion our mission: to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
We are seeking a Fundraising Campaign Manager in our Atlanta Chapter to manage its Team Challenge and Spin4 programs. Team Challenge is an exciting training and fundraising program with events in select markets across the United States and abroad. Spin4 is a high energy indoor cycling event to raise funds and awareness for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Create new and utilize current fundraising materials required for successful implementation for campaign
• Coordinate and implement elements of promotional and marketing activities to create brand awareness and generate program interest
• Recruit, develop and lead a committee
• Manage volunteers helping to motivate and support them in achieving their fundraising and training goals
• Marketing, sales and/or peer to peer fundraising experience; a proven track record in corporate sponsorship
• Ability to be flexible and manage multiple priorities effectively
• Energetic team player with a positive attitude
• Public speaking experience is a plus
- BA/BS Degree required
- Professional experience required
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Travel may be required during weeknights and weekends.
Minimum Education Required