71 Summit Avenue
Family Promise is the leading national non-profit addressing family homelessness. With more than 200 Affiliates around the county, collectively we have served more than 750,000 people, the majority children, since we were founded in 1988. We are built on a unique model, utilizing resources found in every community to achieve consistent success in moving families into long-term housing, at significantly less cost than traditional shelter. Additionally, we engage a very large number of volunteers a year in direct service—raising awareness, deepening commitment and spurring the development of nearly a thousand other community initiatives to serve low-income children and adults. Our works helps tens of thousands of children and families regain self-sufficiency.
This role serves as a liaison among Affiliates and the national office. The Affiliate Services Associate oversees the collection of information, the day to day management of programs and initiatives created by the national office for Affiliates and provides account servicing for corporate and nonprofit partners.
We are seeking an outstanding college graduate for this new position. Must be able to write and communicate well and should enjoy working independently and still being part of a small, but high-performing team. Ideal candidates will be excellent problem solvers and have strong quantitative and analytical skills. Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel a must, knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
* Act as liaison between partners and Affiliates for execution of programs
* Maintain and update community initiatives per affiliate
* Oversee RFP process for Affiliate projects and internal grants
* Coordinate and implement surveys regarding Affiliate programs and initiation, including compiling results
* Field Affiliate inquiries and provide information regarding available programs and best practices
* Research and develop handouts and other materials, as needed
* Assist with the Family Promise National Conference by organizing workshops, creating materials and coordinating various other tasks
* College degree
* Excellent research skills
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Experience with database systems, preferably Salesforce, a plus
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please forward a cover letter and resume' with "Affiliate Services Associate" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2018. You will be contacted only if we wish to schedule an interview with you.