1825 K Street Northwest
District of Columbia
Digital Marketing Manager
The Arc, the nation’s leading nonprofit advocating on behalf of and serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD), is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for developing and executing multi-channel online campaigns with the goal of generating awareness, engagement, donations and other actions relevant to the organization. These campaigns will leverage outbound and inbound digital marketing tactics including: email marketing, social media, paid search, display ads/retargeting and content marketing.
The ideal candidate will be team oriented and able to manage multiple campaigns at once, while adhering to tight deadlines and achieving campaign goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and implement digital marketing plans that will contribute to key organizational goals, such as growing the brand, building our audiences, acquiring new donations, etc.
- Perform daily management and optimization of online campaigns across both paid and non-paid channels including: email, display, paid search, social (organic and paid) and new media
- Devise creative A/B testing strategies, read test results and use data to drive increases in campaign performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with advertising and Collaborate with Director of Digital Marketing to increase marketing results
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Manage the email channel, including: calendaring, minor copy writing, layout, proofing, sending and reporting on all email campaigns that go out
- Build, manage and optimize The Arc’s paid search campaigns with a focus on efficiency and return on investment
- Report on campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis. Utilize insights on trends and opportunities to recommend future marketing activities.
- Ensure all campaign creatives are consistent and in line with the organization’s brand
Essential Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of marketing experience utilizing an array of digital tools – search, social, email and display
- Strong understanding of direct response marketing strategies and campaign management principles
- Direct experience using some or all of the following: Email Marketing Software (Constant Contact, Marketo, etc...), Google AdWords, Web Analytics platforms (Google Analytics) and CRM systems (Salesforce, Raiser’s Edge, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS considered a preferred.
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively is a must in this role
- Excellent project management and Microsoft Office skills
- Able to multi task in a high paced fluid environment while ensuring deliverables are met within assigned deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Competitive salary based on education and experience; Health, Dental, Retirement, Life and AD&D, and LTD; accrued vacation and sick leave.
Minimum Education Required