Details: $15 - $16 per hour
922 Vine St
The Part-Time Receptionist/Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting with all office administrative duties for the agency and the Executive Director.
1. Answering and routing all incoming telephone calls to appropriate parties.
2. Opening, date stamping and distribution of daily mail.
3. Answering general inquiries regarding Project Angel Food and services.
4. Maintaining master calendar for Conference room and Volunteer Services dining area for meetings.
5. Assisting with the coordination of all agency office administration operations.
6. Ordering, maintaining adequate inventory of office supplies.
7. Maintaining the front office as a neat and orderly environment
8. Maintaining the Executive Director’s calendar
9. Assisting the Executive Director with correspondence.
10. Other tasks as assigned.
1. Professional phone manner.
2. Experience with a multiple line phone system.
3. Experience with general office machinery (fax, copier, etc).
4. Proficiency with Word (including mail merge) and Excel
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure.
6. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a diverse team of staff and volunteers.
Paid sick time as specified by the City of Los Angeles Paid Sick Leave Law
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required