- Responsible for carrying out family support and administrative tasks as identified by supervisor, all required documentation, attendance at staff and supervisory meetings
- Provide direct advocacy and support to families by accompanying them to access services in the community,
- Provide on-site support to Case Planners by providing child care or assisting families on site with concrete service needs, provide interpretation services, provide administrative support as needed, collaboration with case work staff and other duties as needed.
- Position necessitates collaboration with CFL program staff, ACS, Public Assistance, Medicaid, Housing Authority, multiple systems and other community providers.
- SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- High School diploma or equivalent; BA preferred
- Spanish/Mandarin/Cantonese or related Chinese Dialect
- Be team players.
- Have a strong sensitivity to cultural differences present among staff and clients within our organization.
- Possess a strong belief in people’s ability to grow and change; forge a mutually respectful partnership with persons served and their families.
- Ability to set limits and maintain helping role of practitioner and to intervene appropriately.
Minimum Education Required