Details: $25.00 per hour (negotible depending on experience and skill level)
135 W. 31st St.
The dual role of Contract Manager / Bookkeeper within St Francis Friends of the Poor Inc. (SFFP) is to maintain SFFP records of financial transactions, process accounts payable and receivable, and work closely with our accounting partners during our upcoming fiscal audit.
The following book-keeping responsibilities associated with the position include but are not limited to
· Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
· Verify that transactions are recorded appropriately
· Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
· Match purchase orders with invoices
· Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
· Compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
· Maintain internal control systems
· Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
· Prepare checks, payments and bank deposits
· Liaison with SFFP’s accounting partners
· Assist with audits
· Maintain complete filing system to support financial records
Contract Management responsibilities associated with the position include but are not limited to
· Submit quarterly reports (UBR) to the DOHMH & DHS
· Submit budget modifications for annual closeout of the contracts
· Respond to appropriate requests for contract information from DOHMH & DHS
· Liaison with the finance department of the DOHMH & DHS on all questions related to the accurate accounting of the contract
· Maintain all documentation needed for fiscal audits requested by the DOHMH & DHS
· Maintain historical records by filing documents.
Minimum Education Required