Fight Offshore Drilling and Plastic Pollution with Greenpeace
- Job posted by Greenpeace Pacific Northwest
1305 SE M L King Blvd
Greenpeace is hiring entry-level Frontline Representatives to join our incredibly thriving, grassroots face-to-face fundraising and member recruitment program! Team members work together to canvass in communities and connect with members of the public to provide them the opportunity to get involved with the world’s largest, independent environmental nonprofit.
The Greenpeace USA Frontline Program incorporates two styles of nonprofit canvassing: street and door-to-door fundraising. We canvass on public sidewalks and in residential neighborhoods to recruit Greenpeace donors and advocate for the environment. We build the people power necessary to resist and work on campaigns that take on important issues like saving our forests, protecting our oceans, and defending democracy in these trying times of a Trump administration. We've been campaigning for a green and peaceful future for over 45 years — and we're not stopping now. It's time to rise up like never before and fight for our communities, our coasts, and our climate!
- $15 per hour plus performance bonuses for entry-level staff (after 1 week of training pay)
- Competitive benefits package for employees including medical, dental, and vision coverage, and 401k matching program (on completion of working 90 days)
- Paid time off for sick, vacation, and personal leave after 90 days
- Subsidies for employees that choose to ride mass transit to work
- Paid on the job training
- Entry-level experience to begin your nonprofit or sales career
- Opportunities for career development and advancement within Greenpeace
- Greenpeace is committed to the growth and development of staff and encouraging an inclusive workplace culture
A qualified candidate has the following:
- Dedication to social justice, and it’s impact on the environment
- Canvassing, fundraising, customer service, and/or sales experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Enthusiasm for public outreach and donor relations
- A commitment to non-violence as a means of affecting change
- A passion for making a difference
- A self-starter with the ability to meet and exceed goals
If you are over the age of 18, available afternoons/evenings, have great people skills, and enthusiastic about protecting our environment, submit your resume and one of our hiring managers will contact you!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please check out our website to learn more about our Frontline Program and access our online application form. You may also submit your resume and statement of interest to Shannon Weaton, our Frontline Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com.