Do you enjoy building relationships? Are you a natural organizer? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment? Do you excel at multi-tasking? An established non-profit located in Downtown Seattle is looking for a creative, energetic and engaged candidate to fill the position of Program Manager, Endowment and Planned Giving (Program Manager).
Reporting to the Director of Finance with Matrix Reporting to Development Director, this full-time position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of our Endowment Department with a focus on donor relations and contributes to the development of the Endowment Fund policies, procedures, accounting, and compliance. In partnership with the Development Department, the Program Manager also engages in ongoing financial resource development. To view the full job description please visit our website. www.jewishinseattle.org
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Advanced and or Legal degree preferred
- 5 years related experience
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Comfortable command of Microsoft Office Suite as well as other technology tools
- Experience with nonprofit organizations a plus
Required Attributes and Competencies:
- Knowledge of donor advised funds, supporting foundations, custodial funds and general endowments
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team player within a diverse working environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve complex matters and develop solutions independently
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a diverse, collaborative, and rapidly growing environment
- High level of integrity and ability to handle confidential, sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion
DOE. We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental and life insurance, generous paid time off, sick leave, retirement plans.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle in a non-profit founded in 1928 to serve the Jewish community, locally and around the world. Over its nearly nine decades of service, the Federation has been at the forefront of meeting the community’s wide-ranging needs. Today, the Jewish Federation is committed to creating Jewish connections for life, ensuring that all Jews can participate in Jewish life in any way that fits their interests and passions, at every stage of life.
Paid vacation, sick leave, parental leave, medical, vision, dental, retirement plans, leave early for Shabbat, life insurance, auto allowance
Minimum Education Required