Details: Starting rate is $11.75/hour
We are hiring for direct support positions to empower adults with disabilities in the Cincinnati area. Bring your passions to life as you help foster opportunities for someone to build the life they want for themselves.
We want you on our team if you look for ways to help each person you support to achieve their best life; if you take every opportunity to build relationships as a foundation of your job; if you want to get out in the community, be involved and make a difference, together.
Why Work for Us?
- If the mission is at the heart of what you do, you’ll fit right in here
- Be proud of your work. We have high expectations for the work we do, and we are looking for people to rise to the challenge.
- LADD offers a ton of job-specific training and internal career advancement opportunities
- Don’t have time or the budget to get to the gym? LADD has an in-house wellness coordinator with free health and fitness activities every week for you and the people you support.
- Did we mention our competitive starting salary?
In a full-time position, employees are eligible for the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, group-term life, long-term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan, and paid time off (PTO).
- PTO: at 40 hours a week you will earn 31 days of PTO per year!
- We have two medical coverage plan options so you can choose one that best fits your needs
- Paid training for career development
- In-house wellness coordinator for free health & wellness classes and support
Minimum Education Required