Associate Director of Recruitment (Campus Outreach)
Uncommon Schools (Uncommon) Uncommon Schools is a non-profit network of 52 outstanding schools in grades K through 12 across New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts. We are the largest public charter school network in the Northeast, and one of the highest performing. Our mission is to open and operate outstanding public charter schools that close the opportunity gap in low-income neighborhoods and prepare students for success in college and beyond. We are accomplishing that mission today.
The Recruitment team makes close to one thousand annual hires to support our growing network of schools! This role will work closely with the Senior Associate Director of Recruitment to use national and regional recruitment strategies to help us find strong candidates, specifically for teacher and operations roles. The duties below represent some of the responsibilities of the Associate Director of Recruitment. As the work evolves, new responsibilities will be added. We are looking for someone who is excited to help us grow and increase our impact!
- Help strategically build high-quality and diverse candidate pipelines.
- Work with Senior Associate Director of Recruitment to create and execute a national outreach strategy for teacher and operations pipelines.
- Research and identify organizations and academic institutions, increasing access to potential candidate pools.
- Use data to drive outreach decisions and initiatives.
- Form relationships that generate enthusiasm about Uncommon Schools
- Manage a robust database of potential passive candidates, while driving a long-term cultivation strategy.
- Manage internal and external relationships to build pipelines for teachers and operations staff.
- Demonstrate and articulate a thorough understanding of Uncommon Schools and communicates enthusiastically to candidates the benefits and merits of working here as a teacher and operations employee.
- Travel to local and national events to engage with high-quality candidates and pipeline partners.
Reports to Senior Associate Director of Recruitment. Works closely with other recruiters supporting teacher and operations pipelines external partners.
- QUALIFICATIONSPassionate commitment to the mission of Uncommon Schools
- Deep enthusiasm for talent work
- You’re a systematic thinker—you enjoy organizing information and input from different stakeholders and creating an efficient and scalable system to move work forward
- You enjoy working with data—you can organize and analyze data sets, and use those findings to solve problems
- People look to you for solutions—you have good relationships with the people with whom you work, and your colleagues trust that you will take their perspective into account
- You get things done! You have a “whatever it takes” attitude and thrive on getting results. You expertly manage your time and priorities
- You are influential—you use your effective communication skills to get diverse audiences excited about your ideas and initiatives
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous recruitment experience strongly preferred
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply on our website: https://uncommonschools.secure.force.com/careers/ts2__JobDetails?jobId=a0x0G00001Rfm7YQAR&tSource=