Details: This position offers a competitive compensation of $21.00 – $23.00 per hour, DOE.
The Data & Operations Manager manages the organization’s CRM, Raiser’s Edge, ensuring data integrity and solid understanding of performance, trends and opportunities. This role is an active partner to the fund development team, engaging in the design and implementation of annual fund development goals and plans. The Data & Operations Manager also oversees the organization’s core administrative activities. This role is a backbone of the organization and a task and relationship manager, interfacing with Women’s Funding Alliance entire staff team, as well as our volunteers, partners, and vendors. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with Raiser’s Edge experience who wants to broaden their skillset and impact to include organization operations. We seek a highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter who can work as well with a team as independently, in a complex and fast-paced environment.
Data Management and Entry
- Oversee the Raiser’s Edge database to ensure timely data entry, accuracy, action maintenance, and data analysis. Ensure overall data integrity.
- Maintain organizational procedures for data entry and usage standards. Provide recommendations for improvements.
- Support staff to use Raiser’s Edge by providing training, coaching and quality control.
- Hire and supervise contract data entry support as needed.
- Learn and remain current on software features. Ensure staff are trained on new software features as needed.
- Manage transition to the Raiser’s Edge-based NXT platform that integrates donor relationship management, audience engagement, and communications tools.
Data Reporting and Analysis
- Produce organization level governance dashboard and functional management dashboards. Partner with staff to integrate finance, and mission-related performance data.
- Design reports that will best highlight donor and revenue data, trends in donor behavior and potential opportunities for new and increased revenue. Initiate review and analysis of this critical data, as well as make recommendations to staff members based on outcomes.
- Conduct queries and exports to retrieve data and create donor, mail, email and event lists as requested while providing guidance and recommendations on optimal data parameters.
- Prepare reports on individual donor history and for corporate and foundation donors.
Gift and RSVP Processing
- Process gifts and pledges in timely and accurate manner.
- Enter donor and prospect information and apply statistical coding for each record in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support event registration process by entering all guest registrations into Raider’s Edge and producing weekly reports.
- Partner with Development Manager to maintain donor acknowledgement system for individual, event and pledge gifts and produce donor acknowledgments.
- Act as back-up for financial reporting procedures such as monthly database/financial reconciliation.
Office and Technology Management
- Manage all office operations. Act as primary contact and liaison between the office and building management as well as other outside vendors. Identify opportunities to streamline and integrate office systems.
- Manage existing office space planning, technology needs and reconfigurations.
- Oversee office equipment needs; troubleshoot problems; utilize service as necessary to ensure equipment is functional. Oversee IT activities, coordinate computer maintenance and equipment purchases and set up with third-party service provider.
- Oversee mail and voice mail systems. Answer the telephone and direct callers to the appropriate staff person.
- Inventory, purchase and manage office supplies.
- Maintain organizational records and files (benefits, contracts, etc.)
- Maintain schedule for filing annual reports with federal, state, county and city government. Assist in the completion and filing of reports to maintain licenses, dues, and subscriptions.
- Develop and track use of project management tools by functional teams, assisting with tracking and communicating key timelines and milestones.
- Manage the organization-wide calendar and monitor key project timelines and schedules.
- Coordinate quarterly artist program which features visual art by local female artists in the office.
- Process payments to vendors, ensuring proper coding, documentation, and filing.
- Make bank deposits, primarily using remote deposit system, and create deposit batches for Finance staff.
- Assemble and review staff timesheets.
- Manage all administrative aspects of employee onboarding and exiting including workstations, benefits enrollment, etc.
- Coordinate the renewal of employee benefits including annual health insurance renewal, 403b, and 5500 reporting, life insurance and travel programs.
- Respond to, screen and coordinate placement of volunteers and interns, and oversee volunteers and interns focused on Raiser’s Edge and office operations.
Additional Team Support
- Provide support for board and committee meetings, including board retreats and orientation sessions.
- Assist with fundraising and program events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two years of experience with Raiser’s Edge.
- Minimum two years of experience working in a non-profit office environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter who can work as well with a team as independently, in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to work independently and to effectively lead across functional teams.
- Strong project management skills, including excellent organizational skills and the ability to coordinate multiple projects with clear deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite.
- Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends during Women’s Funding Alliance events.
- Demonstrated passion for Women’s Funding Alliance’s mission.
This position offers vacation and sick leave, employer 403(b) participation and health benefits.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis through October 22. Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing how your background matches the requirements of the position in an email with the subject line “Operations and Data Manager” to email@example.com.
Women’s Funding Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Women’s Funding Alliance to actively seek a diverse pool of candidates from a variety of backgrounds, who are committed to the mission and vision of the organization. Women of color are highly encouraged to apply. Women’s Funding Alliance is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.