306 W. 37th Street
Founded by Jessica Seinfeld in 2001, GOOD+ Foundation is a nonprofit organization that addresses multi-generational poverty by leveraging the power of “goods” paired with transformational services to help low-income families and fathers move toward financial stability. The Foundation has a team of over 15 full-time staff with an annual operating budget of approximately $3 million in cash and $7M in product. The organization’s main office is in the Garment District of NYC, with a smaller office in Culver City, CA.
GOOD+ Foundation is currently seeking a Corporate Product Manager who will report directly to the VP of National Programs and Operations and work closely with the bi-coastal Development team, including the AVP, Marketing and Development. This detail-oriented and resourceful individual will develop and execute an annual plan to meet the projected product needs of the organization’s 125+ national social service partners, while cultivating and sustaining relationships with current and potential new donors. This position is critical to the Foundation’s mission and a key function of the development team.
· Develops a well-orchestrated plan to meet the organization’s annual product needs based on program forecasts and projections.
· Researches and identifies new potential corporate product donor targets, develops key appeals and builds relationships.
· Sustains and builds relationships with organization’s ongoing corporate product donors to boost giving and support.
· Closely monitors and tracks progress of donor outreach, such as inventory availability, donation probability and timing, expectations, next steps, etc.
· Keeps updated records of corporate product donors, including primary and secondary contacts, addresses, giving history, etc.
· Works closely with Director of Operations & Donations (based in NYC) to confirm receipt of donations and report to corporate donors accordingly.
· Works collaboratively with Corporate & Individual Giving Director to pro-actively and creatively leverage GOOD+ annual events, program partnerships and seasonal opportunities as tools to secure product.
· Tracks corporate product donor partnership benefits and works closely with development and program teams to satisfy partnership obligations, reporting progress and updates to donors.
· Reports ongoing progress, milestones and achievements to key corporate product donors to maintain relationship and move up pipeline.
· Works with Marketing & Development Coordinator to capture impact stories, photos and thank you notes, create wrap reports and packages, and develop innovative and impactful cultivation strategies to secure and maintain commitments.
· Works with AVP, Marketing and Development and to build engagement and communications plan for Corporate Advisory Council (CAC).
· Acts as primary liason and contact to CAC, managing day-to-day communications; reporting on GOOD+ needs, achievements and directional changes; and creating assets that support them in their outreach efforts.
· Researches landscape to assess new opportunities for securing product (store closings, liquidations, mergers, product line transitions, etc.) and identifies new and relevant products that might be a fit for GOOD+ progams.
· Identifies and attends appropriate tradeshows for networking purposes.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through on deadlines.
· Minimum of two years of relevant experience, particularly working in securing in-kind donations/product or making strategic donations of in-kind product through corporations.
· Strong entrepreneurial spirit
· Must possess a strong work ethic, and be a self-motivated, enthusiastic team player. Ability to think creatively and juggle multiple tasks.
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are essential, both written and verbal.
· Relationships with children's product brands, a plus.
· Experience with Keynote, a plus.
SCHEDULE: Monday- Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm. Available to work nights and weekends, as needed.
Full medical benefits, including dental and vision. Paid vacation, personal, & sick leave. TransitCheck benefit. Eligible for 403(b) retirement plan.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required