The School Supervisor is responsible to the School Principal for the supervision of day-to-day operations of the assigned school. Provides daily academic supervision to all educational staff and exhibits high enthusiasm on the job.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
· Reports directly to the Principal of Schools who is responsible for the day-to-day activities within the current laws of the State of New Jersey for the overall education program.
· Acts in a supervisory capacity daily
· Demonstrate knowledge of state and district special education policies and procedures
· Maintains contact with local districts and child study team members on a regular basis.
· Maintains contact as needed with parents/guardians of students.
· Responsible for the gathering, submission and accuracy of all records, data collection, etc., pertaining to student enrollment and behavioral data information.
· Prepares, when directed, all appropriate reports, etc., for review and approval by the Executive Director in a timely fashion.
· Assist the Social Worker and the teaching staff with the discipline of students.
· Participate in observations or evaluations where deemed necessary by Executive Director
· Provide leadership through the development and participation in Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) for both instructional and behavioral strategies
· Supervise all student intra-staffing meetings and coordinate meetings with staff and the Main Office
· Responsible for the identification and response to all School NJ EVVRS and HIB reporting to State, parents and/or districts
Other knowledge, skills, and certifications required:
NJ DOE - Supervisor Certification
PC Skills preferred
Full-time employees are eligible medical, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, AFLAC, 401k and paid time off.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply online by visiting www.archwayprograms.org.