Human Resources CoordinatorMuseum of Science, Boston
Innovation and creativity come from the unique perspectives of a diverse staff. We value your perspective.
Provides administrative support to the HR office, handling information of extreme sensitivity and confidentiality. Coordinates Museum-wide HR programs, including training and pass programs, serving at all times as a positive and enthusiastic role model for staff, volunteers, interns and visitors.
- 30-50 HR office visitors weekly, including staff, volunteers, interns and applicants.
- 160-180 New Hires per year plus 200 interns.
- Employment Verifications between 5-10 per week.
- Implementation and process support for 450 staff on HRIS
- Provides support for 6 HR Professionals.
- Coordinate 6 GSO1 and 4 GSO2 per year and 2 Service Award celebrations per year.
This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Manager, Compensation & Benefits
- Post HS course work, technical degree, associate's degree or business certificate.
- Two (2) or more years of administrative experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated data entry skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Written and oral communications skills
- Microsoft Office suite experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects with various deadlines
Non-Exempt (Hourly). Commensurate with experience.
Benefits for full-time, non-exempt (hourly) staff include: free parking, T accessibility, 15 vacation days, 12 holidays, 5-10 sick days, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, retirement and savings plan, health care/dependent care flex spending plan, employee discounts, employee referral program, tuition assistance, professional development, direct deposit, free admission, free Duck Tours, discounted movie passes, and much more!
The Museum of Science is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
No phone inquiries, please. Qualified applicants will be contacted within two to four weeks of initial application.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.