Basic Function: The function of the Manager includes:
Mobile Services/Case Management
- Drive Mobile Van once a week to various communities in New York City, providing services like food, PPE and other necessary items distribution.
- Make referrals to internal and community programs including healing and counseling, hotline, telehealth, case management and crisis management.
- Maintain all administrative functions of the program including developing and implementing systems for metrics, documentation, record keeping tracking program impact, reporting and data entry.
- Responsible for timely completion of all necessary weekly and monthly records that pertain to services provided, time and attendance, continuing education received, and other appropriate records.
- Provide direct service to programs including maintaining a caseload and assigning cases to other counselors and case managers as needed. Escalate severe cases as needed.
- Develop and lead various healing and prevention groups.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Be comfortable utilizing technology to further organizational efficiency.
- Have the ability to effectively engage women, girls, young men (cis and trans) and create processes that keep them engaged in healing and organizing activities.
- Be action-oriented and able to take charge of any situation.
- Be adept at overcoming obstacles and managing conflict.
- Driving required in NYC/NJ.
- Be willing to learn the organization’s cloud-based software programs (Powerbase) and other management systems as needed.