2121 Crystal Drive.
Winrock seeks a Proposal Manager with 3+ years of experience to support proposal development work across the full life cycle of new business development for opportunities $1M+ from capture to proposal submission. S/he has primary responsibility for delivery of compliant and responsive proposal packages in support of the larger proposal team to a variety of donors.
- Contribute to Winrock’s proposal development process to meet organization’s strategic and annual new business goals.
- Ensure timeliness and compliance of proposals by managing proposal calendars, compliance checklists, trackers etc. Obtain sign off from all relevant stakeholders and finalizes packages for submission before due date.
- Oversee collection and completion of all proposal components (technical, financial, management, annexes, cost share) working in collaboration with Programs, Operations and partners to ensure document version control.
- Support Program Groups to engage with partners and negotiate roles/scopes of work in teaming agreements, technical inputs, deliverables, and budget targets. Ensures timely submissions from partners for proposals.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of high quality institutional proposal material, including organizational qualifications and past performance information.
- Support HR and Programs with proposal recruitment activities preparing necessary paperwork, developing technical skills matrices and customizing CVs.
- Support Finance team to ensure cost proposal meets all solicitation requirements and that partner budgets are delivered on time and at agreed upon ceiling.
- Ensure communication among all parties throughout the proposal process. Lead meetings and conference calls with expanded proposal teams, including Programs, Operations, consultants and partners ensuring adherence to proposal calendar deliverables.
- Identify bottlenecks in the process escalating accordingly to higher level, as necessary, to ensure timetable and deliverables remain on track.
- Prepare and lead post-submission evaluation sessions to glean lessons learned including obtaining feedback from donors.
- Domestic & international travel as required by the position, and other duties as assigned
Skills and Background:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Specialized training or certification in Proposal Management or equivalent experience is desired.
- Three years of related experience
- Substantive knowledge of USAID and public procurement environment as well as substantial knowledge of foreign assistance and other grant funding requirements is desired.
- Good time management and organizational skills; excellent English language writing and communication skills; Proficiency with Microsoft power point, word processing and spreadsheet software are required and editing/formatting/graphics, desktop research skills are desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple tasks. A team player.
Winrock is an equal opportunity employer
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply by using the website link: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1883201
or visiting www.winrock.com/careers