Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., and Vinfen Corporation, two leading Massachusetts human services organizations, seek an Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator for a new management company that will develop and deliver care coordination services to MassHealth members.
The newly formed organization- Community Care Partners LLC (CCP), is the central management company for developing and delivering Behavioral Health (BH) Community Partner services and Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Community Partner services. The Community Partners programs are key components of MassHealth's delivery reform plans.
The Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator provides a range of administrative supports to the Behavioral Health (BH) and Long Term Support Services (LTSS) Community Partners (CP) Program including but not limited to supporting the training of the care coordination programs. S/he provides administrative and project support in a setting that requires the ability to handle a range of tasks in a new organization, serving as a resource to the organization.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
CCP is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Complete administrative tasks associated with scheduling, set-up, preparation and logistics of meetings.
- Take meeting minutes as requested.
- Complete short and long term special projects as needed.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Assist with documentation preparation with regards to presentation and training materials in collaboration with CCP leadership.
- Maintain currency and accuracy of client, staff training, and program lists and other documentation as requested.
- Complete varied administrative support tasks, such as copying, typing, filing, etc.
- Experience with MS Office Suite of products.
- Professional writing, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Use of vehicle as needed.
- Ability to articulate and communicate the Community Partner program's mission.
- Driving License Required? No
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required