1199 North Fairfax Street
Department: Campaign Engagement
Reports to: Director, Campaign Engagement
Location: Alexandria, VA
Status: Exempt/Full Time
The Fundraising Coordinator supports the Campaign Engagement team.
The Coordinator works closely with the Campaign Engagement team to achieve their goals, which include growing current employee giving revenue as well as generating new sources of employee giving revenue. The Coordinator manages relationships with partner charities and campaigns; coordinates and facilitates internal projects; manages the donor database; supports donor cultivation; generates reports; and conducts prospect research.
- Serves as customer service representative to clients, including sourcing questions and inquires.
- Manages a portfolio of charity alliance members including providing resources to support partners to help increase their workplace giving revenue.
- Represents Global Impact and its partner organizations at campaign events such as charity fairs and speaking engagements.
- Coordinates and delivers external communications in various formats.
- Manages large email and direct mail campaigns.
- Coordinates a donor outreach campaign supporting Global Impact high impact funds and disaster relief program.
- Serves as a liaison externally to assigned charity partners and possibly to public and private sector employee giving accounts.
- Analyzes and synthesizes campaign and other industry data into significant reports.
- Conducts research and produces concise reports in a range of areas to support revenue generation.
- Compiles and prepares marketing material kits for partners
- Develops and updates various resource materials supporting fundraising efforts of charity partners.
- Leads and effectively manages special projects and initiatives.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in fundraising, special events, or donor services, preferably in a member services or nonprofit environment.
- Able to manage multiple projects, strict timelines and adhere to deadlines with a focus on results.
- Well organized with strong administrative expertise and outstanding attention to detail.
- Capability to work independently; a self-starter and action oriented.
- A strong customer service orientation with the capability to interact with variety of internal and external professionals and both orally and through written word.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to be an effective team player.
- Interest in nonprofit, global philanthropy and international relief & development preferred.
- Agility and flexibility to meet organizational requirements.
- Strong critical thinking and analytic expertise.
- Must be creative and innovative.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite experience required, including database experience.
- Prior experience with SharePoint and Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Experience with marketing tools such as MailChimp or Vertical Response strongly preferred.
We offer great benefits.
Minimum Education Required