Details: This is a full-time exempt position working 37.5 hour work week.
7900 Edgewater Drive
Are you a seasoned professional looking for more than your next job? Are you experienced with ERP, Supply Chain, and CRM enterprise applications? Do you like regular interaction with all the end users in an organization and sharing your expertise? Do you want to be part of a movement to end hunger in our community and make a difference every day? If you answered “yes” we hope you consider making the Alameda County Community Food Bank the next stop on your career path!
The Alameda County Community Food Bank is looking for a Senior Applications Analyst. Reporting to the Director of Information Systems, a successful candidate would be the systems expert in ERP, CRM, and other applications used at the Food Bank. You will leverage your industry experience in finance, warehousing, purchasing and marketing systems to make the Food Bank’s systems dance. Working with Operations, Finance and Agency and Development departments you will work to optimize business processes with our systems.
You will be involved with major strategic initiatives and you will work with strategic partners and business users to maintain applications to current patch level, ensure updates/upgrades have been fully tested and collaborate with staff and management to extract the maximum value from each system. Not only will you be the systems functional expert on enterprise applications you will have a strong grasp SQL Server, SQL report writing, data warehouse tools, but also enjoy the stimulation and challenge of learning and growing with the Food Bank.
The Senior Applications Analyst role is a hands-on position that needs a leader and great communicator, but also requires someone who is willing to broaden their expertise to support the Food Bank’s mission.
The 2016 Feeding America Food Bank of the Year, Alameda County Community Food Bank is a well-established and multi-faceted organization serving 1 in 5 Alameda County residents. Our organization’s success is built on bold decision making, a culture of equity and inclusivity, and an environment that embraces innovative thinking to create a healthier, more prosperous and just community for all. The distribution of 31 million meals annually, through partnerships with 200 community organizations, is the core of our efforts – which also include nationally-recognized advocacy and outreach efforts, nutrition, research, and partnerships in healthcare and education. We have received Charity Navigator’s top rating for 11 consecutive years, ranking us among the top 1 percent of charities nationwide. Please learn more about our efforts at www.accfb.org.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
· 3-5 years’ experience with Microsoft NAV / Ceres 2009 or later.
· 2-3 years’ experience CRM implementation and support experience 3-5 years’ experience developing and documenting business requirements, technical requirements, project plans, test plans, communication plans, budget, scope and resource requirements
· Experience with reporting tools such as Jet Reports or Power BI
· Demonstrated technical skills including:
o Database concepts
o Data Warehouse reporting
o Basic ERP and/or CRM operation and configuration.
o Data management methodologies
· Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio
· BlackBaud or Salesforce.com experience preferred.
· At least one (1) year successful project management experience from conception to implementation required. Project Management Certification preferred
· Strong time management skills.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent four (4) years’ work experience preferred
Personal Attributes and Values
· Passion, enthusiasm, focus, and creativity around Alameda County Community Food Bank’s vision, mission and values of community, leadership, transparency, and diversity.
· Impeccable integrity and honesty.
· A roll up your sleeves, can-do attitude!
· Strong work ethic with an orientation towards constant innovation and process improvement
· Innovative self-starter and problem solver with a bias towards action
· Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative setting with people of diverse backgrounds/circumstances
This work is located in an office environment. Physical activities necessary in the performance of this job: ability to site at a computer workstation for up to five hours at a time, ability to move throughout the 118,000 sq ft. Food Bank facility in performance of duties, and ability to bend, lift and carry up to 30 lbs. on occasion. Ability to communicate in clear speaking voice in person, before large groups and over the phone. Ability to interpret instructions and questions when asked. Ability to operate computer equipment. Ability to access transportation to travel to local events and meetings with external parties.
Salary and Benefits
This is a full-time exempt position working 37.5 hour work week. The annualized salary is $100,530-103,881. We offer an outstanding benefit package including:
- Medical: 100% for employees and 93% for dependents for Kaiser HMO. Buy-up options to Blue Shield HMO and PPO plans are available.
- Dental: 100% for employees and their dependents.
- Vision: Optional
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Optional
- Commuter Benefit Account: Optional
- Supplemental life, ADD & LTD insurance: 100% coverage
- 403(b) plan available on the first day with employer match after 1 year of service
- Employee Assistance Program: 100% coverage for employee and dependents
- Generous vacation, sick and holiday leave accruals
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you meet these qualifications and want to join our mission, please send your resume and cover letter through our Careers page located at http://www.accfb.org/about_us/jobs/#openings-list
Due to high volume from our open positions and our limited capacity, we are unable to accept phone inquiries at this time. Thank you for your interest!
ACCFB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACCFB complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the ACCFB has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.