Membership & Development Assistant
- Job posted by Glen Echo Park Partnership for Arts and Culture, Inc.
7300 MacArthur Blvd
Reports to Director of Development. Office location: Arcade Building, 7300 MacArthur Blvd. Glen Echo, MD
Key responsibilities: Provide administrative support for membership and fundraising activities
- Manage CiviCRM fundraising database including gift entry, mailing lists, reports, etc.
- Process membership and annual fund solicitation letters
-Acknowledge donations (including fulfilling and tracking membership benefits)
- Assist with fundraising events (Gala, House Tour, member/donor appreciation events, etc.)
- Promote membership at the Park’s festivals and special events, such as Carousel Day,
Summer Concerts, and class registration days
- Perform other administrative duties as requested
Hours: Permanent part-time hourly 20-hours per week. Schedule to be arranged with supervisor. Primary hours will be during regular office hours – Monday though Friday, with some evening/weekend hours required for events.
Salary: Hourly rate commensurate with experience. Non-exempt FSLA.
- Bachelors degree and minimum two years of experience in membership and/or database management
- Ability to work independently; excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
Physical and Other Requirements: Must be able to provide own transportation, including during hours when public transportation is not operating; lift and move up to 40 pounds and walk throughout the Park for event setup; and speak fluent English to engage members and donors.
Entitled to Montgomery County Sick & Safe Leave , 401(k) benefit available after 1-year
Minimum Education Required