Details: Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience
The ASPCA seeks a Digital Marketing Manager to play a key role in online strategy and implementation for animal welfare campaigns, with a focus on campaigns around higher welfare animal-based foods and plant-based alternatives. They will be joining the Interactive Marketing team, a group of passionate digital marketers who create innovative lead conversion and fundraising campaigns. The ideal candidate has experience running successful digital campaigns and is passionate about achieving data-driven results through optimization and testing. They will work with the Strategy & Campaigns team to turn high-level campaign goals into actionable online campaigns that engage consumers and improve the lives of animals. They'll also work closely with the Member Communication team to ensure campaign content on the ASPCA website meets user experience best practices while also supporting organizational and departmental goals.
Digital Marketing Strategy (40%)
- Meet regularly with stakeholders to develop campaigns and tactics for website, email and social engagements that capture and cultivate leads.
- Ensure online content and campaign requests meet best practices for SEO, user experience, engagement, social share and conversion strategy.
- Provide regular KPI reporting and analysis on online campaign and email performance to stakeholders to inform goals and strategic direction.
- Analyze campaign performance data and identify optimization opportunities for lead capture and consumer engagement.
Website Production (30%)
- Post new and edited content to ASPCA.org, ensuring all postings are thoroughly QAed and tracked as required.
- Build lead capture and engagement forms, ensuring all data is mapped correctly to the CRM.
- Follow internal workflow for ensuring content is reviewed by appropriate stakeholders, requested revisions are made, and content is launched in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Social Media team to ensure all content is optimized for social sharing and all campaign promotions are tracked.
- Assist the Senior Director of Digital Marketing with platform enhancements and fixes.
Email Marketing & List Growth (30%)
- Build and schedule broadcast emails to campaign supporters.
- Send test emails to stakeholders and gather revisions and approvals, ensuring content is thoroughly vetted and links are QAed.
- Assist with email scheduling and implement segmentation and targeting tactics to increase engagement while protecting list health and deliverability.
- Identify and flag indicators for engagement in the online database for use in segmentation and targeting strategy to improve email performance metrics.
- Create strategies for new lead capture opportunities to maintain list growth and engagement.
Exemplifies the ASPCA’s Core Values:
- Has Commitment and dedication to improving the lives of animals
- Demonstrates Ownership and feels responsible for outcomes
- Believes in Team– that we are stronger together
- Seeks to Elevate others and reimagine what is possible
- Focuses on Impact, specifically making change for animals
Experience and Knowledge Requirements
- Experienced in posting content to a website using a CMS and able to hand-code HTML/CSS when required.
- Email marketing experience in building emails, segmentation strategy and deliverability best practices. Able to test and troubleshoot responsive email coding.
- Experience with web analytics tools (ex. Google Analytics), image editing programs (ex. Photoshop), Excel and Powerpoint.
- Knowledgeable of SEO, user experience and online conversion best practices.
- Non-profit experience preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in web content and email marketing
- Experience in the nonprofit space a plus
Able to work quickly and accurately while juggling multiple tasks and requests, Forms authentic, trusting relationships which enhance individual and team performance, Maintains optimism and perspective to drive forward our mission, Motivated by ASPCA’s mission; thrives in a collaborative environment, Presents information clearly in verbal and written form, Project management experience – able to organize and schedule complex projects
Education and Work Experience:
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required