501 Kings Highway East
The Quality Assurance Manager will test, document, troubleshoot and prepare projects and products for launch. The Manager will use a creative, innovative approach to work, offer observations and recommendations and take our team to the next level in terms of accuracy.
What You’ll Be Doing (Essential Duties)
Testing and Approving (45%)
- Approve incoming materials and finished products by reviewing specifications, conducting visual tests, rejecting and returning materials if necessary
- Review digital materials to ensure there is consistency and integrity with the Save the Children brand
- Accountable for testing and troubleshooting website functionality on key devices and browsers
- Assist in implementing quality assurance standards through the digital platforms by evaluating system functionality, project requirements, and online processes. Develop effective, efficient testing protocol that can be used across all product lines.
- Assist in defining and monitoring website risk management activities as new products are launched online.
- Responsible for reporting and documenting problems, concerns or any issues identified during the review process
Other duties as assigned (10%)
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement to processes and tools used in the execution of project and quality control activities
- Support online SEO efforts by making routine updates to the Save the Children sitemap and Custom Search Engines to maintain the websites prominent position in search.
- Work with Manger of Digital Operations and test user issues identified by Donor Services. After the issue has been resolved, complete necessary end to end testing to ensure the problem has been resolved
Reputation Management (5%)
- Monitor Save the Children’s reputation on external referral websites. Ensure the most up to date rankings are visible on the Save the Children website across all platforms. Cultivate engagement across Save the Children staff to boost ratings on top validation websites. Perform other duties as may be required.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ of related experience in corporate or non-profit environment.
- High School Diploma
- Understanding of Quality Control and Assurance concepts and test case management.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and possess strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Strong interest in learning digital technologies and processes.
- Skilled at analyzing information, documentation, promoting process improvement and managing processes.
- Efficiency with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively and translate skills and knowledge to others.
- Bachelors of Arts or Science in a relevant field
Save the Children invests in childhood – every day, in times of crisis and for our future. In the United States and around the world, we are dedicated to ensuring every child has the best chance for success. Our pioneering programs give children a healthy start, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. Our advocacy efforts provide a voice for children who cannot speak for themselves. As the leading expert on children, we inspire and achieve lasting impact for millions of the world's most vulnerable girls and boys. By transforming children's lives now, we change the course of their future and ours.
Save the Children is committed to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for the children it serves and helping protect the children with whom Save the Children is in contact. All Save the Children representatives are explicitly prohibited from engaging in any activity that may result in any kind of child abuse. In addition, it is Save the Children’s policy to create and proactively maintain an environment that aims to prevent and deter any actions and omissions, whether deliberate or inadvertent, that place children at the risk of any kind of child abuse. All our representatives are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with this commitment and obligation. Any violations of this policy will be treated as a serious issue.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. Save the Children complies with all applicable laws.
What’s In It for You
- Meaningful work, with a knowledge that you are changing the lives of children all around the world
- A family friendly work environment
- Highly collaborative and innovative teams
- Generous paid vacation days, holidays, family leave days, and sick time
- Healthcare plans including medical, dental, and life insurance
- Retirement savings account with matching company contributions
- Structured and formalized management development and coaching programs for mid and senior level managers
- Extensive e-learning opportunities on a variety of topics offered through our affiliation with several prestigious universities as well as language learning opportunities.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply