3598 Manhattan Circle
Founded in 1951, the Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world's toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. We are tackling climate change, conserving lands, waters and oceans at unprecedented scale, providing food and water sustainably and helping make cities more sustainable. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we strive for a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries, including all 50 United States, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
Your Position with TNC
The Stewardship Compliance & Asset Portfolio Manager is responsible for furthering the Conservancy’s strategic goals by overseeing all aspects of the Colorado chapter’s Conservation Easement and Preserve Compliance Program and by leading efforts to evaluate and implement key real estate transfers as part of an overall asset portfolio management strategy. This is a two-year term position with a possibility of extension, based in Boulder, Colorado.
· BA/BS, law or business degree and 5 years’ experience in conservation or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience negotiating complex agreements.
· Real estate transactional experience
· Experience using applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Web Browsers, Collector software.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Knowledge of current trends and strategies in conservation and land protection.
· Experience working independently and effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Experience leading and managing complex projects
· Advanced degree in law, business or other related field
· Knowledge of Colorado conservation community and experience in public agency relations.
· Conflict resolution experience
· Politically savvy and experienced in developing partnerships (partners, community, government).
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID #47009 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST November 20, 2018. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.