Immediate Opening for Full-time Primary Care Provider MD/DO preferred (NP will be considered)
- Job posted by Mosaic Health & Healing Arts
330 Lakeview Drive
Join a unique, vibrant, growing practice focused on kindness and healing the whole person. Mosaic is the first family practice in Indiana to explicitly welcome and care for LGBTQ persons, their friends, and their families.
Located on the campus of a rural community mental health facility, patients also include those with mental illness, Amish patients housed in long term psychiatric facilities on the campus, and community members of all backgrounds and income levels, including those who need a sliding scale to pay for care.
Currently we see patients in our office Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and one Saturday morning a month, with Thursday being an administrative day.
Full-Time Primary Care Provider Duties include:
- Full scope family medicine, OB optional, HIV care, PrEP, PEP, and HRT for transgender patients.
- Shared responsibility for medical care on the 17 bed psychiatric hospital on campus
- History and physical for each admit as well as management of chronic health needs
- Privileges at the local community hospital a possibility
- Inpatient adult and/or low acuity pediatric patients.
- Participation in call group one day per week and one weekend per month
Full-time Primary Care Provider Comprehensive Salary and Benefits:
- 3 weeks paid vacation per year
- 10 paid holidays
- Health insurance for the whole family at no cost to you
- Not for profit status to qualify for loan forgiveness
We have a loyal and hard-working staff and are committed to helping tailor work to support your dreams as they align with our mission and guiding principles.
We are a not-for-profit 501c3 community center as well as a health care facility. We have support groups, educational programs and community events focused on LGBTQ, health, mental health and healing arts topics. We offer reiki and massage therapy in our space. We also have mental health care on site.
Level of Language Proficiency
Full-Time Primary Care Provider Requirements include:
- MD/DO preferred (NP will be considered)
- Kindness, compassion, commitment to the care of whole beings
- IN medical license, Board certified in Internal Medicine or family medicine
- Experience working with or compassion for patients who have been marginalized in health care
- Spanish language a plus, but not required
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your CV to Wendy e Davis, Director of Operations