Details: 35000 to 50000 INR per month
S V Degree College road
We, Grameena Vikas Kendram and Yasasree Impex Pvt Ltd, are a hybrid organization working for sustainable development causes and our focus areas are agriculture, climate change and livelihoods. We are presently based in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh and are working in 6 districts in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states. Our vision is sustainable communities and we believe in market-driven development models to create a tangible and lasting impact on the ground.
At Yasasree Impex Pvt Ltd we aim to convert waste into worth in sweet orange growing villages. Vulnerable small sweet orange farmers and women labour workers collect, process and sell aborted small fruits that otherwise go as waste. The target beneficiary families are able to earn 25-50% additional income to support their children`s education, healthcare etc. We have collaborated with a prestigious pharmaceutical company in Europe and have assured marketing arrangement.
Presently we are recruiting for the project manager position to support our ambitious scaling plans. We are looking for an ambitious leader with a vision, who can take this project to the next level. Someone who can inspire and initiate our staff to procure more every season. Someone who is excited about working in a social enterprise environment, completely different from working in the government or at an NGO. Someone who sees the opportunities that this position brings. Is this you? If so, we would love to hear from you! Convince us with your Cover Letter why we need to hire you!
Incentive will be given based on performance.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Kannada is a plus
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
* Passion for social change and is committed to contributing to rural communities
* More than 5 years of hands-on experience in farmers mobilization
* Experience in building women based institutions
* Experience in handling teams of 40-50 staff members
* Willingness to travel and engage with communities
* Excellent communication skills and capability to produce technical reports for international partners
* Self-motivation, compassion and ability to take ownership
* Commitment to deliver results in a challenging environment
* Fluency in Telugu and English (Kannada is a plus)
Most important attributes
* Start-up attitude
* Strategic thinking, planning and execution
* Strong in operations
* Effective in field monitoring and evaluation
* Lead manager of the project
* Manage and monitor teams of 40-50 staff members
* Handle daily operations and accounts
* Initialize and train 4 women self-help groups
* Travel to field locations in Kadapa, Anantapur, Nalgonda and Prakasham district
* Strategy and relationship building
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Female applicants and applicants with experience abroad are encouraged to apply.