Who are we looking for?
We are seeking enthusiastic, creative, skilled, master administrators and/or teachers to be a part of our dynamic team of trainers and coaches who will help launch and support our ENVoY model implementation in academic settings throughout the greater Houston area. Our ideal candidate has spent 7 years teaching in the classroom. HISD experience a plus.
What you’d do:
- Observe and coach our teachers using TEACH’s ENVoY model.
- Form supportive relationships with teachers as you coach and develop them into high TEACH skill implementers.
- Support students by providing the highest quality professional development to their teachers, helping them become even better at what they do.
- Provide empowering and differentiated feedback that supports growth.
- Illuminate, vocalize and connect ideas to enhance TEACH’s strategic vision.
- Contribute to the development of curriculum and training materials.
- Conduct small group workshops with teachers and administrators.
What you’ve done:
- Graduated college and earned your teacher certification.
- Worked in a school and taught students… for at least 7 years.
- Taught in a variety of settings (buildings, grade levels, etc.) with a variety of people.
- Understand the needs of high poverty/urban schools - even better if you’ve worked in one.
- Helped out your colleagues… formally or informally, become even better at their craft.
Who you are:
- You have an unyielding commitment to teacher and administrator support. You know one of the best ways to support students is through high-quality teacher and administrative support.
- You believe in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi might have been talking about you when he said; “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
- You believe in collaboration and at the same time you can thrive flying solo. You’ll work alongside an amazing team of people who work together to help each other grow. Although you are with people all day, you do work independently most of the time.
- You are a problem solver. You embrace the responsibility to make things happen and you have the attitude to get it done.
- You have street smarts and common sense. Yes, that’s important to us.
- You are funny. You like to laugh…. at yourself and at life. Humor is one of our highest values.
- You are ambitious. You set high, yet measurable, goals for yourself and you meet those goals. Every time.
- You love to learn new things and are a high implementer. You are always looking for ways to refine your craft.
- You empower people. People feel better when they are around you. You’re the kind of person people want on their team.
- You are creative. You can take a concept and deliver it in a way that people can understand and own.
You inquire. Smart people ask questions.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary in the range of $55-$60K and above depending on experience and prior accomplishments.
- Health (100% paid for by TEACH for employee), Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401 K retirement with a 6% employer match
- Personal time off to foster a balanced lifestyle including:
- 144 hours of Paid Time Off
- 2 weeks off every summer (paid)
- 2 weeks off every Christmas holiday (paid)
- Average 35 hour workweek
- Investment in your growth and development through ongoing training and development including certifications
- A team of supported individuals committed to helping you reach your goals
- A dynamic team of committed, dedicated and community focused colleagues and board members.
Level of Language Proficiency
English/Spanish bilingual is a plus but not required
Minimum Education Required