181 Constitution Drive
LifeMoves is one of the largest and most effective providers of shelter and supportive services across Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Peninsula, operating over 15 sites from Daly City to San Jose. As a results-driven organization, since 1987, our mission has been to provide interim housing and supportive services that create opportunities for homeless families and individuals to rapidly return to stable housing and long-term self-sufficiency. Our successful therapeutic service model combines clean, modern housing with intensive supportive services that promote dignity and motivate our clients to achieve autonomy.
We are an innovative, non-profit which embodies the entrepreneurial energy of an emerging growth company. The executive team is committed to employee satisfaction and the on-going development of a work culture and environment that increases and maintains morale, productivity, engagement, and the attraction and retention of a great team.
The Program Data Analyst Reports to the Director of Data, Reporting & Data & Compliance. The Analyst is responsible for program performance reporting, including data mining and analysis, explaining variances, and providing ongoing data and reporting support to program staff and data system users.
The successful candidate will have proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practices.
Reporting & Statistics:
- Create reports on client demographics and program performance for LifeMoves programs. Collaborate with program staff and government contracts staff to ensure up-to-date and accurate system data
- Submit statistics to Finance, Development, and others as requested
- Work with Program Directors to ensure all programmatic components of reports (client statistics and narratives) are submitted in a timely manner
Evaluation & Analysis:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statistical reports for all programs
- Work with the Management and Program Directors to improve data collection and evaluate program efficacy
- Monitor and follow up with data quality issues
Database Training & Management:
- Assist in training staff on Salesforce.com database changes and other data collection requirements
- Understand underlying program processes and tailor trainings accordingly
- Manage users and user roles
- Assist in the design & architecture of complex data system
- Keep track of changes to reporting and data collection requirements
- Review and reinforce contract regulations as reflected in funding contracts
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain process documentation for key business processes
- Perform other related duties and departmental coverage as assigned
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings
- Attend and represent agency at meetings with community stakeholders
We have a comprehensive benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, etc.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college required
- Minimum of two years of Data Analyst experience
- Experience working in data analysis or statistics
- Experience working in a non-profit agency
- Ability to understand and work with big data
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Attention to details and strong follow through
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently, meeting deadlines and customer expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce certification required
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please e-mail a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com. Include the job title in the subject line and send resume and cover letter as attachments. We do not accept phone calls.
LifeMoves is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).