Details: Compensation will be based on experience.
The Administrative/Events Coordinator reports and provides logistical and administrative support to the Director of Administration. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
. Office administration including filing and database management, ordering and maintaining supplies, printing and copying, and tech support
.Providing customer support: answering telephones, directing program attendees, assisting presenters
- Managing the Charter Center’s online program/event calendar, including scheduling both internal department meetings as well as external partner engagements
. Assisting with event planning and coordination: scheduling, room set-up, ordering food and supplies, etc.
- Supporting the Charter Center’s numerous departments with special project coordination and implementation
- Pitching in as needed in order to ensure the success of the organization’s work
The ideal candidate is someone who is seeking a long-term, part-time position.
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- A track record of working against a set of goals and metrics —and meeting them
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited, four-year college or its equivalent
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- An understanding of administrative support and customer service
401(k) plan with match
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume and cover letter; include the reason why you want to work part-time to: elitt@nycCharterSchools.org.