4221 Wilshire Blvd Ste 130
ReFrame Coordinator Job Description
About the Organization:
Founded and led by Women In Film and Sundance Institute, ReFrame is a non-profit organization driven by an influential and dedicated group of active entertainment industry leaders committed to increasing the number of women of all backgrounds working in film, TV, and media. Its goals are to provide research, support, and a research-based action plan to further gender parity in the media industry.
About the Position:
We seek a full-time ReFrame Coordinator to support the Director in implementing the following ReFrame Programs: ReFrame Stamp for Gender Balanced Production; ReFrame Sponsor/Protégé Program, and additional programs as needed.
ReFrame Stamp Program
- Support Director in coordinating effort to track data for films and TV shows that may qualify for the ReFrame Stamp.
- Coordinate ReFrame Stamp press releases and events.
- Coordinate promotion of ReFrame Stamp throughout industry, to the press, allied orgs, and other advocates/supporters.
- Maintain ReFrame Stamp database.
ReFrame Sponsor/Protégé Program
- Support the Director to coordinate and track customized strategies for the ReFrame Protégés.
- Provide support for the Sponsor/Protégé program to include tracking documents, quarterly reports, meetings and processing check requests and reimbursements.
- Work with Director on industry and public-facing opportunities to promote ReFrame Protégés.
- Answer phones and work events as needed.
- Coordinate interns for ReFrame programs.
- Update and maintain ReFrame database and Google docs.
- Update and maintain ReFrame website and social media assets.
- Support Director in Partner and Ambassador relations.
- Undertake projects and duties as assigned by Director of ReFrame.
· Minimum of three (3) years working in a support role for an arts organization or entertainment company.
· Excellent prioritization and organizational skills, including attention to detail while not losing sight of the big picture.
· Knowledge of media industry.
· Excellent research skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong working knowledge of organizing and building Google docs, Excel, Microsoft Office, database and website management and social media.
· Ability to take initiative, be creative, work well independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
· A bachelors degree or higher in a field related to women and/or media.
· A genuine interest in ReFrame’s mission and a commitment to achieving diversity in the entertainment industry.
This is an hourly Full-Time Year-Round position that reports to the ReFrame Director and is an employee of Women In Film (WIF).
Learn more about the organization at www.WIF.org and www.ReFrameProject.org
WIF is an equal opportunity employer. WIF strongly believes in the strength of diversity and therefore, actively encourages applications encouraging people of any race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age and ability to apply for positions.
Commensurate with full time employment including health, dental, and vacation
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume and cover letter via email only to reframe@WIF.org with “ReFrame Coordinator” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.