Riverview Senior Independent Living is NYC’s newest premier community for active adults 62+ located in Midtown Manhattan. As a non-profit, Riverview provides comfortable studio and one-bedrooms, leisure recreation, and tailored concierge and hospitality services at an affordable price.
We are searching for an outgoing, bright and cheerful Senior Independent Living Outreach and Marketing Assistant. The ideal candidate will have some general marketing experience, excellent customer service skills and have the ability and willingness to always be “on.” Will incorporate our non-profit mission by demonstrating a passion for improving the quality of life for older adults and have an interest in being present and active in the senior living community.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with neighborhood businesses and senior-related organizations.
- Represent Riverview within senior community and professional associations.
- Connect with and maintain Riverview professional relationships.
- General website management - update events calendar, photos and happenings.
- Update social media posts as necessary.
- Generate and disseminate monthly newsletter.
- Other duties as assigned by Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Some Internet/Social Media experience preferred or have the willingness and capacity to learn.
- Excellent customer service and administration skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, coordinate scheduling, work the details and juggle multiple priorities.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed.
Riverview Senior Independent Living has a strong EEO commitment and encourages applicants that will increase the diversity of our organization. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Minimum Education Required