For 115 years, Jewish National Fund USA has been on the ground in Israel improving the lives of its residents and developing the land for the next generations. No other organization makes a bigger difference for the land and people of Israel.
JNF has launched the $1 Billion Roadmap for the Next Decade (http://www.jnf.org/assets/pdf/thebilliondollarroadmap_digital_v-1.pdf), a ground-breaking and unprecedented plan for Israel's future that focuses on connecting the next generation to Israel, building communities in Israel's Negev and Galilee, developing infrastructure for ecology, working with people with special needs, heritage preservation, and Aliyah from North America.
JNF seeks an experienced Fundraiser to become a Senior Campaign Executive for the South Jersey Region. This position will report to the Assistant Executive Director and will be based in the South Jersey or Philadelphia area.
The purpose of the Senior Campaign Executive is to develop relationships with prospective and current donors to raise money for Jewish National Fund’s National Campaign to support visions and initiatives for Israel.
Primary Job Responsibilities
· Face-to-face meetings for solicitation, cultivation, and recognition of existing, new, and prospective donors
· Identifying, cultivating, and closing major gift prospects
- Participate in all aspects of the gift cycle
· Planning and execution of JNF events in South Jersey, including parlor meetings, Breakfast for Israel, and other donor events
· Board and/or Committee development, cultivation and membership
· Providing professional support to Boards and/or Committees
· Recruiting for JNF’s Missions to Israel and National Conference
· Passion for Israel
· 2-5 years fundraising experience (or similar sales experience)
· Knowledge of and familiarity with the Jewish communities in South Jersey
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Creative self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as a team player
· Superior problem-solving and multi-tasking ability
· Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce)
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
You are passionate about JNF’s work, you understand the importance of Israel, and you want to help build and support the land and its people.
Networking is second nature to you and you are able to not only lead an engaging conversation, but also to lay the foundation and nurture relationships with various people.
You always see the glass as half full. You don’t get discouraged by having doors closed in your face. You brainstorm new, creative solutions to solve problems.
You understand that fundraising is sales, and you enjoy closing new business/gifts. You are comfortable working toward goals while under deadlines.
You are a self-started who is productive with minimal direct supervision. You are extremely adept at managing your time efficiently and prioritizing tasks.
You are confident and at easy interacting with distinguished community leaders and corporate executives. You are polished and embody the traits of a professional at all times.
Applicants should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Healthcare Insurance Package
· Dental & Vision Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Employer-paid Life Insurance
· Employer-paid Short-term and Long-term disability
· Retirement Savings Program – 403(b) with Employer Match
· Opportunity to Travel to Israel
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com