20 Jones Street
Resident Services Team Lead
Salary Range $47,840 - $53,095
Community Housing Partnership seeks an experienced social service professional to conduct programming and offer resident support services for a mix of formerly homeless single adults and families in San Francisco. Supervised by the Resident Services Manager, the Resident Services Team Lead (RSTL) is responsible for deploying outcome based case management services and supporting an array of site operations. This position role strongly emphasizes purposeful case management, service planning and crisis intervention as well as supporting on-site services in coordination with the Resident Services Counselor(s). Along with Manager provide site support for Housing Operations coordination and housing retention services. All services are provided within the context of harm reduction.
· Conduct assessments, provide case management services for up to twenty-five residents, create and track service plan goals, and ensure that appropriate follow-up and/or referrals are complete and documented.
· Accompany clients to community based appointments.
· Provide crisis intervention, conflict resolution, and de-escalation services to all residents.
· Provide collaborative support to site-based Resident Counselors and coordinate services with staff from other CHP departments.
· Offer residents housing retention strategies and support counselors with community building and resident empowerment activities.
· Provide services using a harm reduction model.
· Participate in, and provide coverage as needed, for facilitation of Monthly Community meeting.
· Complete documentation per agency policy
· Support Resident Services Manager with administrative duties as assigned
· Participate in meetings and organizational initiatives.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of three years demonstrated ability to work with homeless or formerly homeless families and persons struggling with substance use, mental health issues, and disability.
· Minimum of two years’ experience providing case management and crisis intervention.
· Knowledge of supportive housing, housing first, trauma-informed, motivational interviewing and harm reduction principles.
· Familiarity with community resources and service programs.
· Excellent computer skills (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Salesforce or other cloud based database).
· Strong interest in doing social justice advocacy.
· Desired qualification: Fluency in Spanish/Mandarin/Cantonese/Russian a plus.
· Valid phone number required.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit at their desk for long period, use hands to finger for computer keyboard input, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk up and down stairs, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· Mobility to use standard office equipment, including computer, vision to read printed materials, and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· There are no unusual environmental conditions. Typically, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderately noisy.
Required Education, Credentials & Licensure:
· Bachelor’s in a behavioral science (social work, psychology, clinical psychology) is required.
· Master’s degree or a social service certification (CAADAC, CCAPP, etc.) is strongly preferred
· Location: San Francisco
· Full-Time / Exempt status
· Reports to: Resident Services Manager
Salary commensurate with experience. CHP provides an excellent benefits package, including 100% employer paid employee health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance; commuter benefits; 403(b) investment opportunity; Employee Assistance Program; paid training; paid vacation; 13 paid holidays; and sick time.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to Giulia Mazza, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com.