Details: £21,017 - £28,820 depending on experience (*includes £1,705 Hotspot Allowance where applicable)
John Smith Drive
Oxfam is a global movement of people who won’t live with the injustice of poverty. Together we save and rebuild lives in disasters. We help people build better lives for themselves. We speak out on the big issues that keep people poor, like inequality, discrimination against women and climate change. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can live without poverty.
The Insight Team provide the first-class research and analytics that provide Oxfam GB with a deep and holistic understanding of its audiences and markets. It ensures relevant insights are at the heart of the strategic planning process, provides a 'single version of the truth' and integrated performance evaluations, and delivers the strategic analysis and inputs that enable evidence based decision-making across the whole public engagement function and wider.
Reporting to the Head of Insight, the Data Insight Executive will be responsible for:
· Implementing and maintaining statistical models to support business challenges including response and propensity models, and segmentation
· Delivering insightful campaign analysis to educate and improve on the campaign selections being produced
· Working closely with internal customers to advise and guide, recommending actions and assisting in identifying patterns and trends within Oxfam's data
· Working and collaborating with peers and colleagues to embed continuous improvement and innovation in process and delivery
· Collaborating in rigorous evaluation of communication and marketing campaigns
· Working within the Audience Planning team and with other public engagement teams as colleagues and collaborators
What we are looking for
· A data insight analyst who understands how to put audience and market understanding at the core of business strategies.
· Experience of using supporter and prospect data to answer business questions, and to generate real insight which informs and drives strategic business decisions
· A confident communicator with the ability to persuade and influence decision makers.
· Experience in a data insight environment either in a client organisation or agency
· Experience in a charity is not essential but an interest in global issues and Oxfam’s core purpose is a must.
Location: OXFORD (OXFAM HOUSE)
Hours: 36 per week
Salary: £21,017 - £28,820 depending on experience (*includes £1,705 Hotspot Allowance where applicable)
Region: Audience Engagement
Job Family: Communications
Division: Public Engagement
Job Type: Open ended
Closing Date: 23 November 2018
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you are interested in finding out more or would like to apply, then please visit the link below:
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation.
Minimum Education Required