Inspire Program Associate
The Solutions Project is hiring a Program Associate to support the development and execution of events and experiences advancing clean energy for all.
About Solutions Project
Right now, everything in our lives could be powered by clean, renewable energy. From our homes and smart phones to the electricity running our local grocery store, clean energy is not only possible – it’s already happening. Solutions Project is accelerating the transition to 100% clean energy by making the movement more inclusive, more collaborative, and more celebratory. Through storytelling, grantmaking, and capacity building, we honor clean energy leaders, invest in promising solutions, and build relationships between unlikely allies. Together, we can make renewable energy a reality for everyone – 100% for 100%.
- Be bold. We are aspirational, creative and always active.
- Be inclusive. We shine the light and invite everyone we can onto the path to 100%.
- Duplicate nothing. We must leverage and strengthen the field — connecting dots, amplifying, influencing, and resourcing other organizations, as needed.
- Support equity. We encourage equity-rooted strategies, working to ensure that everyone has access to affordable clean energy, impacted communities benefit directly from a clean energy transition, and diverse leadership is central in the overall movement’s call for 100%.
- Be celebratory, collaborative, and inclusive.
About the Program Associate Position
- Support the development and streamlined execution of online and onland events and experiences ranging from surprise video productions to intimate meetings to Tweetstorms
- Curate a steady stream of strong content for the 100% campaign and the Solutions Project digital channels and engage with community members
- Draft copy for email blasts, social media, and website content
- Maintain strong data systems and organization across the organization from Dropbox files to Salesforce contacts
- Assist in the day-to-day functions needed for a thriving remote team from basic background research to scheduling to pulling up-to-date reports
- Two to three years experience in digital communications with some background in project management
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A passion for equity that is just as big as your desire to work hard and get things done
- Savvy with GSuite and Slack and social media platforms including Buffer and Crowdtangle
- Ability to self-start in a remote environment and collaborate across the team and platforms
- Comfort with CRMs, WordPress, and email marketing tools
- Knowledge and communications asset management for the team and our partners
A typical day as a program assistant might include
- Submitting social media content for approval and scheduling
- Creating share graphics for campaigns and partners
- Drafting tweets for partners on a 100% policy push
- Compiling and sharing b-roll footage from our archive for a media story
- Pulling reports from Action network on our most recent donors
- Researching event spaces in far away city or tracking down background information on a policy partner
- Brainstorming creative concepts during a team meeting for an upcoming celebration
Compensation package, including benefits, is competitive. We are a distributed team who works from home offices and co-working spaces across the country and this position can be filled remotely from anywhere in the United States.
The Solutions Project is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages leaders of color, women, and those who identify as LGBTQI to apply.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Program Associate.” Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.