Details: commensurate based on experience
We are searching for a Program Coordinator to join our Project Reward team:
Project Reward is a Substance Abuse and Co-Occurring Disorder treatment program for women age 18 and older. The program provides Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient treatment, as well as a continuum of treatment options for women in all phases of recovery. The Program Coordinator provides substance abuse evaluations and treatment for clients in Project Reward’s Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient programs. This position also manages incoming referrals and collaborates with referral sources and other providers. This position offers opportunity for advancement after proven success in the role.
- Masters in Social Work or other related field. Substance abuse credential (LADC), CT LCSW or LPC strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience working with substance abuse, co-occurring disorders
- Must be familiar with current best-practices for the chemical-dependent and co-occurring disordered population.
- Must have awareness of the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of clients served
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with other community providers, including but not limited to Adult Probation and Department of Children and Families regarding intakes and ongoing treatment
We are proud to honored as a Top Medium Sized Workplace by Hearst Media for the 5th year in a row. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. EOE.
Minimum Education Required